The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features as the larger kits in the Mountain Series – including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss’s Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine. Mountain Series quality in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package. This kit features best in class brand named products and added value items with its inclusion of Easy Access Bandages (so easy to open you’ll say WOW!), Moleskin, Irrigation Syringe and a 220 page Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine that features 97 illustrations, 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including “Weiss Advise” improvised techniques and “When to Worry” tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions. When this kit ships out, it will have the longest shelf life the market has to offer! The newly implemented med mod system is added 1 month prior to shipment, maximizing shelf life of the kit and increasing the expiration date from 2 to 3 years. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Adventure Medical Kits Day Tripper
- Be the first aid expert- with supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid
- Clean and close wounds: antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Manage pain and illnesses: a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Personal protection: nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag
- Stop blisters before they start: Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac(TM) topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury